Directions to The Wallingford Victorian Inn
Our private parking is in back, off Curtis Avenue. Please come to the main doors at the front of the house.
From New York, NY – 90 Miles
- I-95 to I-91 NORTH then follow directions from New Haven CT below
- The Merritt Parkway (Rt. 15) NORTH to Exit 64 turn RIGHT off exit onto QUINNIPIAC ST.
- At Y in the road (just past 2nd light) bear LEFT, staying on Quinnipiac
- After another 6 lights (total of 1.0 miles from Exit) turn LEFT onto NORTH MAIN ST
- Turn RIGHT at the second street on the right, CURTIS AVE.
From New Haven, CT – 10 Miles
- I-91 NORTH to EXIT 14 (CT-150, Woodhouse Ave.) Turn LEFT onto WOODHOUSE AVE/CT-150.
- Travel – 1 mile, turn LEFT onto CENTER ST/CT-150.
- Travel – 1 mile turn RIGHT onto NORTH MAIN ST.
- B&B is on the right at CURTIS ST.
From Hartford, CT – 15 miles
- I-91 SOUTH to Exit 14 turn RIGHT off the Exit onto Center Street
- Go 1.5 miles from the Exit and Turn RIGHT onto North Main Street
- Turn right at the second street on the right, Curtis Avenue
Planes / Helicopters
- Wallingford has its own Hummingbird Heliport just a few miles from us. (10 min.)
- Our closest airport is the Meriden Markham Municipal (20 min)
- New Haven Tweed International airport is just south on I-91. (25 min)
- Brainard Airport in Hartford is north on I-91 (25 min)
- Bradley International airport is located in Windsor Locks further north on I-91. (45 min)
- JFK International airport is approximately 90 miles south. (1.5 hours)
- LaGuardia airport is also located in New York approximately 90 miles south. (1.5 hours)
Limousine service is available from JFK and LaGuardia airports to our front door. The limousine services currently provide transportation to and from New York, Hartford, and Boston. Availability, service, and prices are subject to change. Lets us know when and were and will be happy to make the reservation for you.
Wallingford’s beautifully restored train station is within walking distance.
Metro-North travels from New York Grand Central Station to New Haven. Connections to Wallingford via Amtrak. Amtrak trains provide daily service from New York Penn Station.
Daily service is also available to points north including Boston. Check train schedules for up-to-date times.